Vacancy Location: Lagos State, Ogun State, Abia State and Akwa Ibom State
• Manages the Branch Portfolio
• Drive the branch team to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
• Develop strategy & roadmap for improving the financial performance of the branch.
• Build long lasting relationships with customer
• Drives the Growth of the branch loan portfolio with minimum recoverable default
• Timely reporting of daily activities
A Smart and Intelligent University or Polytechnic graduate in any course
A Minimum Of 2 Years Micro-Finance Working Experience or 3 Years’ experience in Similar Position In Any Organization. The candidate must not be less than 35 years old.
• Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
• Strong analytical skills and Managerial skill
• Customer service experience
The following can be an advantage
o Proven work experience as a Branch Manager or similar role in any institution
o Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
o Use of Microsoft office applications
o Group loan lending experience
o Good in team work
On or before 10th of September 2021