VACANCY LOCATION: Lagos State And Abia State
POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER
A Smart and Intelligent University or Polytechnic graduate in any course
A Minimum Of 2 Years Micro-Finance Working Experience or 3 Years’ experience in Similar Position In Any Organization. The candidate must not be less than 35 years old.
- Manages the Branch Portfolio
- Drive the branch team to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Develop strategy & roadmap for improving the financial performance of the branch.
- Build long lasting relationships with customer
- Drives the Growth of the branch loan portfolio with minimum recoverable default
- Timely reporting of daily activities
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills and Managerial skill
- Customer service experience
The following can be an advantage
O Proven work experience as a Branch Manager or similar role in any institution
O Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
O Use of Microsoft office applications
O Group loan lending experience
O Good in team work